REGISTRATION & Immunizations

Ready to register your child at our school district? Welcome! We're happy to have you here and look forward to meeting you.


If you'd like to register your child for school, stop by our office to complete the necessary paperwork. You'll need to bring the following documents with you:

  • Proof of residency
  • Original birth certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Records from your child's previous school (for transfer students)


We require all students enrolled in our school to be current on immunizations in accordance with New Mexico state law. We give out-of-state students a six-week period after enrollment to become immunized and provide proof of immunization. Learn more about state immunization requirements from the New Mexico Department of Health.